Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whispers

Whispers in my ear, making everything clear
silent thoughts parade around in my head
wishing they were dead
whispers in my throat, what i cant say
Im trying to show

My eyes cloud, my mouth dries
My heart stops beating and im dead
for only a minute im dead
I grasp my head screaming
whispers in my ear
tell me your near

I walk silently through the garden,
watching a surreal scene unfold
whispers in my hear beg for the cold
I need you to carry my heart with you
I need you to show me the way out.

whispers in the night, silently calling
no ones there to reach out and grab me
i float away, silently falling
whispers in my ear, the things i
cant bear to hear

day has come, the ghosts have gone,
and im left with an inner peace,
i am insane, but you whisper
you whisper that you still want me.

I let you take me over and over
not caring what they say,
wanting your whispers in my ear.
Wanting that floating again.

No comments: