Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Angst

What's the point?
Screaming silently grinding your teeth
I watch as you pace, reeling from the news
I walk slowly away, my head swimming
she said it would never happen
Said it could never happen

does it make you want me more?
Do you feel complete?
A man betraying his life
No man alone can undo what you've done
silent prayers wish for a quick death

you say it only happened once
the time before, it never happened at all.
you say your sorry
the truth is my angst
your eyes tell me the truth

I cant tell you the road to take,
only the road I will be on.
Signs will show me which way to go
leading me silently nowhere
I won't know my destination until i arrive

when I'm there you're welcome to follow

Share my life as it was before you went and fucked it up
my angst erased, completely gone, you did a good job of wrecking my heart.

Tears won't fall anymore, for you've erased all emotion from my mind.



But until then you have a road to pave
make it your life, make it good.
Make your decisions, make them strong
heal your heart, heal it right, don't confuse lust with love.
And I will be there holding your hand
silently watching from my window.

Only you can make it happen,

Whats the chance that you will fix it, this life of yours.

Not likely, but I'm here silently watching you destroy your life

Inhale, exhale, room spinning, I fall silently into darkness.

I'm home, waiting, when you're ready ill come.

No comments: