Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lip Service

Shhh…..

You put your finger on my lips
Your touch burns my heart
Your kisses make me melt
I slowly fall into your arms

Shhh…..

As we lay here I can feel your heart
I feel the rise and fall of your chest
I sense your green eyes staring at me
I look up and for a second there is just us

Shhh…..

What you give me
How you make me feel
This isn’t lip service you’re giving me
This is real, this is love.

Shhh…..

When you hold me I feel complete
When you touch me I feel warm
When you smile at me, my heart flutters
When you love me, nothing else matters

Shhh…..

I won’t let you down
And I won’t leave you stranded
I won’t keep you waiting and
I won’t hurt you.

Shhh…..

Everything that I am is yours
All the love I have is for you
We have both waited so long
For love to come our way

Shhh…..

No comments: